Weight Loss Maintenance

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 4 Maintenance Weight Loss Maintenance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

Doing the HCG diet is not a walk in the park. It is actually a very challenging type of diet yet one that is very rewarding thus many are enticed to take the challenge. But as with all diets, the most important part is the post-diet. It is where you have to keep all those pounds from creeping back. Many diets fail because dieters focuses on losing weight and forgetting about the the phase where you need to maintain the losses. So as not to waste your time and effort, and go downhill to hopelessness after just celebrating success, we need to know the ways in long-term weight maintenance. Examples would be having a sustainable lifestyle, eating with thought, and being consistent, among others. YOu will be able to understand this more when you read MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS AFTER THE HCG DIET.

jenny ebol
    Participant

Will I still need to restrict my diet once I’m done with my round?

himeLuna

Hello Jenny. You do not need to keep your food selection restricted once your done with the HCG diet. It would also not be realistic because we cannot deny the fact that at some point, we will eat the ice cream, or pizza, or junk foods, or all those other unhealthy food. What is important is that you did a lifestyle change and will be able to control how much and how frequent you eat this. You need to keep it as spaced out as possible so that it would not go back to being a bad eating habit. Once in a while is fine, just don’t overdo it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.