What is P3 and How to Do It

Home Forums The Phases of the HCG Diet Phase 3 Stabilization What is P3 and How to Do It

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    backend
    Keymaster

P3, or Phase 3 of the diet is the Transition and Stabilization Phase. The intention of this phase is to let the body adjust to your daily eating and proceed to long-term weight maintenance.

During P2, after you discontinued your HCG injections, you continue the 500-calorie diet for 72 hours more. Your 72 hours starts at the last time of injection and after this 72 hours, your stabilization and maintenance begins. Once in this phase, you need to eat normal amounts of calories. You may now eat anything you want, EXCEPT SUGAR AND STARCH. During this period, carbohydrates, such as rice, bread, pastries, potatoes, sugar, etc. Are the most dangerous and intake of these foods would almost surely lead to disappointments.

Since your capacity to eat will be low, you could start increasing your intake of good fats to help pull your calories to your normal levels faster. Just eat whenever you feel hungry but don’t get yourself over-stuffed.

During this time, it is essential that you weigh yourself daily so that you could monitor your weight and know if you need to do a steak day. It is normal for your weight to fluctuate during the first week as long as it does not exceed 2 pounds beyond your ending weight. This usually settles down within the second week.

Phase 3 lasts for THREE WEEKS (1st to 3rd week after your 500-calorie diet).

Heidi Dayne
    Participant

I’m nearing P3 and would like to know if I could already go back to my usual hygiene and cosmetic products (shampoo, conditioner, lip balm, lipstick)?

Sophie

You could already incorporate your usual products as long as it does not contain sugar and starch. Shampoo and conditioners won’t be a problem. However, some lip balms and lipsticks might contain sugar so you’d still need to read the label. Good luck in P3!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.