May 3, 2020 at 7:46 am #348
After Phase 2 where you shed off all those excess pounds, comes Phase 3 wherein we let our body stabilize in its new normal weight. One of the major mistake of dieters is when they attempt to still lose weight in P3. Some keep eating at 500 calories while others start doing vigorous exercises not knowing that forcing your body to shed of more pounds during this phase puts you at great risk of losing structural fats which are essential for the body’s normal functioning.
The article THE BEFORE AND DURING TIPS FOR PHASE 3 OF THE HCG DIET shares with us a few tips on how to correctly do P3.
– Acquire knowledge about the Phase 3
– Have a list of allowable P3 foods and those that need to be avoided
– Complete 21 days of P3; no shortcuts. Your body needs that 21 days to stabilize and adjust to its current weight. Otherwise, it would be hard to maintain your weight in the long run
– Keep track of your weight daily without fail
– Keep your weight within the 2-pound rule
– Steak day must be done without delay the moment the scale registers weight gain beyond 2 pounds from your last dose weight
– Keep a food diary to track foods that might trigger you to gain weight
– Foods must be added to your meal ONE AT A TIME
– When eating food prepared by someone else or in a restaurant, ask about ingredients used and inquire if the food has been glazed with butter and sugar when applicable.June 23, 2020 at 1:53 pm #507
Hi, I’m on my first round (Phase 3) and have lost 23lbs. I’d want to lose 12lbs more. Do I need to do another round after this phase? Can I just get rid of the last few pounds with just diet and exercise?June 23, 2020 at 1:55 pm #508
During P3, you are supposed to stay within 2lbs. from your last injection weight so try not to lose more during this phase. You might risk yourself from stabilizing. If you want to lose the remaining 12 lbs, it would be best to go on a second round. Just make sure that you have done at least 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4. Best of Luck! =)December 2, 2020 at 9:05 am #815
I have consistently been going to the gym before I started the HCG diet and I really want to get back my habit of going to the gym. When can I start doing intense workouts?December 2, 2020 at 9:24 am #816
You can actually start incorporating some intense workout at P3.. However, do take note that you must not go more than 2 pounds below your last injection weight. Therefore, you would still need to control your gym exercises a bit to allow your body to properly stabilize. When you get to P4, where there are no food restrictions such as sugar and starch, you can do as much workout as your body can handle. For now, take it easy and enjoy the process.. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.