Why Do the HCG Diet?

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Why Do the HCG Diet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

For those wanting to lose weight for quite some time, for sure we have tried at least one type of dieting. However, out of all the many different diets presented to us, the HCG diet will be able to help us shed off the pounds at a faster yet healthy rate. Also, the most important thing when doing the diet is not simply the dieting part, rather it is the ability of the diet to help you keep the scale from creeping back up after dieting.

Most of us have acquired those additional pounds because of our poor eating habit and slow metabolism. With the help of the HCG diet, our metabolism is being reset so as to return to a rate wherein it is capable to properly metabolize the food that we eat. Also, when doing this diet, we are training ourselves to eat healthy and to get rid of bad food habits.

THE HCG DIET VERSUS ANY OTHER DIETS further explains the why the HCG diet is different among all other diets.

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

Can the HCG diet really help me long term? I’ve done a lot of other dieting yet still end up gaining back whatever little weight I’ve lost and more. I have been thinking I was a lost cause.

Sophie

Hello cherry! New to here? welcome!!!
    Most diets are usually restrictive or are just different versions of the low calorie diet. These are basically just eating less (or much less) to lose weight. But usually, this just ends up into a cycle of losing weight, gaining weight, losing again, and gaining again. You know for a fact that the moment you go off the diet, the weight would come back. But with the HCG diet, you don’t have to stay at a very low calorie diet for life just to keep the weight off. The HCG diet is more of resetting your body’s metabolism and teaching yourself to adapt a healthy eating habit. This way, you will be able to maintain your weight long-term. Also, the HCG hormone works hand-in-hand with the diet so you won’t have to suffer of hunger while on the diet.
    Don’t lose hope. No one is a lost cause unless you have already tried just about everything. You might want to give this diet a try. Good luck!

Jason Palmer
    Participant

I’m a bit worried that doing the HCG diet and getting myself injected daily with the HCG hormone would make my features feminine. I do know that this hormone is also being used for men with fertility issues and there was no complain of the fertility treatment causing men to have female features. So in comparison to the doses given to men for fertility, how high or how low is the dosage being used for the HCG diet?

himeLuna

I understand your worry. This is a common concern among men. The good news is, the HCG dose used in doing this diet is really low – waaaaay lower if you compare it to the dose that doctors prescribe to treat infertility. In doing the HCG diet, your daily dose is usually between 125-200 IU. That would add up to as high as 1400 IU only per week. On the other hand, when being used to treat fertility issues, the usual dose would be 1,000 to 4,000 IU, to be injected twice to thrice a week – that would give you as high as 12,000 IU of HCG in a week.

Jason Palmer
    Participant

Thank you for clearing things out. I’m now more positive on trying out this diet. Anyway, I have read somewhere that men loses weight faster than women. Is this right? What is the average loses if I do decide to do the diet?

himeLuna

Yes, that is correct. When comparing between men and women, men do tend to be capable of shedding off excess fats faster than women. It’s as if womens’ body are much more stubborn in holding on to those dear fats. haha.. =D
    Though there is no assurance that all women or all men would lose at this rate when doing the HCG diet, women generally lose up to a pound a day, while men could lose as much as two pounds per day. Again, this may vary from person to person due to our individual body composition and metabolism.

Lauren
    Participant

I have been doing low calorie diets before and tried so many of them but never had the success to get rid of my belly flabs. How exactly does the HCG hormone help in getting rid of them?

himeLuna

When doing diets, we reduce our calories so less energy from food will be available. After which, your body will burn up some of its stored fats to use as energy. Unfortunately, those abnormal fats in our belly are the most stubborn stored fat. They wouldn’t budge even if you have been starving yourself. So this is when the HCG hormone comes to the rescue. The HCG hormone will be influencing a part of your brain to release those stored abnormal fats to serve as your main energy source. That is simply what it does – it convinces your brain to let it go. So those belly fats can now easily be melted off. =)

George
    Participant

I highly recommend this. It worked really well for me.

Shaunta
    Participant

This is one of those weight loss program where you don’t need to do exercise. Does it really work?

Martha
    Participant

Yes, it does. I lost 20lbs in 2months and I’m very happy about it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.