Why Do the HCG Diet?

Home Forums HCG + Lifestyle Why Do the HCG Diet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    himeLuna

For those wanting to lose weight for quite some time, for sure we have tried at least one type of dieting. However, out of all the many different diets presented to us, the HCG diet will be able to help us shed off the pounds at a faster yet healthy rate. Also, the most important thing when doing the diet is not simply the dieting part, rather it is the ability of the diet to help you keep the scale from creeping back up after dieting.

Most of us have acquired those additional pounds because of our poor eating habit and slow metabolism. With the help of the HCG diet, our metabolism is being reset so as to return to a rate wherein it is capable to properly metabolize the food that we eat. Also, when doing this diet, we are training ourselves to eat healthy and to get rid of bad food habits.

THE HCG DIET VERSUS ANY OTHER DIETS further explains the why the HCG diet is different among all other diets.

cherry wilhelm
    Participant

Can the HCG diet really help me long term? I’ve done a lot of other dieting yet still end up gaining back whatever little weight I’ve lost and more. I have been thinking I was a lost cause.

Sophie

Hello cherry! New to here? welcome!!!
    Most diets are usually restrictive or are just different versions of the low calorie diet. These are basically just eating less (or much less) to lose weight. But usually, this just ends up into a cycle of losing weight, gaining weight, losing again, and gaining again. You know for a fact that the moment you go off the diet, the weight would come back. But with the HCG diet, you don’t have to stay at a very low calorie diet for life just to keep the weight off. The HCG diet is more of resetting your body’s metabolism and teaching yourself to adapt a healthy eating habit. This way, you will be able to maintain your weight long-term. Also, the HCG hormone works hand-in-hand with the diet so you won’t have to suffer of hunger while on the diet.
    Don’t lose hope. No one is a lost cause unless you have already tried just about everything. You might want to give this diet a try. Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.